Halloween/Annual Ward Fall Festival
This is the boys favorite ward activity, they wont miss it for anything. They loved checking out what Halloween costumes their friends were wearing.
Book Character Day Parade
This is an annual school activity; MJ's third time an Nyle's first.
Field Trip to Green Meadows
Both boys had their class field trip at this large farm/ pumpkin patch/ petting zoo called Green Meadows. Both Mike and I took turns as chaperones. I chaperoned for Nyle's class while Mike did for MJ's class. I have to give it to Mike for being the better chaperone. When it comes to animals; if it's not a dog or a house cat, I'd rather observe than pet them. I was pretty efficient with putting hand sanitizer on the kids hands though. Mike enjoyed the field trip more than I did and the 5 kids including MJ, he chaperoned had fun too.
Random...
Until next post! Ayo Ayo.A hui hou.Zaijian.Sayonara.Fa.Ciao.2's
5 comments:
Adorable! Also, have you seen modern Family? That wig reminds me of that show. I love it. Miss you guys!
We love that show, we actually like it better than Glee! Don't tell Sara N. , she'll hate me :)... When we saw that episode, we said the same thing, she could be my other baby girl. Have you seen Dylan's music video for Haley, it's awesome!...
Love the fro. You totally pull it off, Naika. Love the pictures- what cute kiddos you guys have. (I'm glad you said Mike wasn't trying to dress up for Halloween b/c otherwise I totally would have though he was some retro dude). I sure miss you guys!
Great post! I totally needed that wig for my Halloween costume! Of course at the last minute I was trying to pull something together, but I just needed a dark, curly wig so I could be Gilly from SNL. Have you seem her? I love her character. Anyway, the kids are so cute and are getting so big. Still waiting for a visit from the Addingtons :) Miss you guys.
The fro does look good on you ;) It has been so awesome to see you guys a little... we definitely need to hang out soon! We miss you!
Post a Comment