24 September 2009

Goodbye Summer 09 and Happy Birthday Little Boo

We can't believe our Little Boo is now a one year old! She is a tiny little girl with a big personality. She is very active; she likes to growl (like her brothers)to express herself. She tackles us if we don't pay attention to her. Like a typical toddler, she gets into everything especially Mommy's purse. We love our Naia and feel truly blessed to have her in our life.

Our funny girl

Naia prefers her brothers toys over her dolls and girly toys.

She likes to bother Nyle when he's eating.

MJ teaching Naia the chores of home.


They love their sister to pieces.



At Naia's 1st Birthday...wish all da ohana was hea!

g'bye summer...
Mike was the main entertainment for our last ward summer activity. Dunk Brother Addington!

Anxious to save Dad; the boys wanted to get dunked too.

MJ first.
Tino's turn!

hello fall

Nyle is a school boy now! He was accepted to the same Pre-K program as MJ. In fact, he has MJ's former teacher. Nyle loves going to school. His teacher commented on how different the boys' personality are; she remembered how quiet and shy MJ was.

Nyle also started Tae Kwan Do. He loves it! He thinks he is learning kung fu like Po(Kung Fu Panda). I think he looks super cute in his gear.

It never fails. He always has asthma when Fall is in the air. He looks so calm here, and trust me he was up dancing 15 minutes after treatment.

Here with his favorite panda, Po.


Our 1st grader. MJ is doing really good in school. MJ likes to follow rules and has a good heart. I don't really worry about him getting in trouble. I'm grateful for MJ's example, he is a good kid.

While Nyle is doing Tae Kwon Do, MJ is swimming. MJ is a fast and eager learner. I see Olympics in the future. Okay, I just had to say that, but seriously,he is a natural swimmer.



Aunty Nikki's visit

It was wonderful to see Aunty Nikki again. It was her first time to meet baby Naia.

5 comments:

Monique said...

He's a true Hawaiian fish! And I love the Po comment! Awesome! And she is really one already? Really?? I love that she likes all the boy toys. It makes it easier on you not having to buy more toys, huh? miss you! I made your Kalua Pok for a church activity and it was a HUGE hit here!

Linds said...

oh Naia is so cute- I love her little personality you can see in all the photo. You have a great ohana- I sure miss you all! Hugs and kisses to all those wonderful kids!

Bonny said...

Great pictures! Naia is so sweet. Grayson asks ALL THE TIME when we are going to MJ and Nyle's house. Maybe we can get together sometime soon???

Linds said...

Super cute post, I can't believe Naia is year old! Wow, that has gone so fast!

Saundra said...

Naia is such a cutie! I want to put her in my bag and take her home...she's so little! Of course, Eliza would probably sit on her. ;)