18 May 2009

Tino boy's special day


one


two


three


four

Our little Tino turned 4 years old. We didn't have a party for him but he got all the toys in his wish list: Woody from Toy Story, cow boy costume, something Wolverine, something Transformer and a blue light saber.

We made a trip to Chuck E Cheese as soon as Mike came home from work.
This was Nyle's first mission when we got there, have his picture taken with Chuck E.

He did all the rides while MJ was busy earning tickets so he can get a toy for Nyle.

Naia showing off her outfit.



While her brothers were busy with games and rides, Naia was busy munching on celery.

Tokens all gone, the boys turned to the jungle gym.



I wanted to take a picture of the three of them but the only one I got was when Nyle was about to sneeze. Allergies! I bet it was from Chuck E.'s costume.


Back at home. Nyle does not like eating cake but likes to blow candles. So I got him a small cake from the comissary that me and MJ will eat later. He picked a batman candle to put on top of the cake. Since Nyle is allergic to dairy, we got Italian ice from Rita's, a local ice cream chain. Italian ice is very similar to Hawaiian shave ice. He loves this stuff.


He loves all his presents but especially love his cowboy costume and Woody(Boody as Nyle would say)

Nyle asked if he and Woody can watch Star Wars before he goes to sleep.


10 PM still wide a wake... he just woke up a few minutes ago> 1:30 AM, he told me he had a nightmare about Darth mole. Okay, no more Star Wars before bed time.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Nyle! I can't believe he's 4! He's shaping up to be a handsome boy.

Linds said...

Happy Birthday, Nyle. I can hardly believe he's 4 already! Our kids are growing up way too fast.

Alexis said...

I'm glad he had such a good birthday! Your kids are so cute!

Bonny said...

Happy birthday, Nyle!!! I loved reading this post, because of all the similarities between your boys and ours. First I saw the knight costume we both have, then I saw the blue light saber, which Grayson also got for his 4th birthday. Then I saw Chuck E Cheese, which is where we're taking our kids on Monday to celebrate Thatcher's birthday. What can I say, I guess great minds think alike!!!

SheL said...

Happy Birthday Po! We miss you guys =)

Lindsey said...

A couple of Random thoughts:
Happy Birthday Nyle!

Your profile cracks me up. Under cover super heros? I bet Nyle is bumblebee. (he is a good guy right?)

Thanks for the food tips. There are WAY too many fun things to do and places to eat here.

We miss you guys. I just got my calling to teach the sunbeams to the CTR 5's. I am glad I get to be with the kids again.

Jonathan said...

CHUCK E CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!! Do they host 30th birthday parties?

The Galan Family said...

How did I miss this post? Tino's Special Day! Happy Belated Birthday Nyle! You are too cute and we can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.