Day 1

Check out the view from our room, MJ loved it.

The boys checked the beds' durability. Nyle discovered that the bed is perfect for dancing and jumping on.

We decided to explore the resort area.

Nyle couldn't wait to get in the pool.


We hit the bike trails. It was fun until the gnats decided to continually orbit us (especially MJ).





The Lake Habeeb Dam

Look at the size of that bumblebee...lots everywhere. Spring go figure.

Look how lush. We can just imagine how beautiful this place is during Autumn. We ended our bike ride at the beach head closest to the lodge. It was pretty, peaceful, and relaxing.




Nyle of course doing what he does best.TO THE POOL. Check out Naia in her very first bathing suit. We took a video of her in the water. I'll send it to family via email later. We had a lot of fun in the pool too bad that I didn't get to take any other pictures. We were amazed with how clean and nice the pool area was.

911---Paramedics--ER
After the pool we had a late dinner then went to bed. A little past midnight I woke up with a lot of pain in my body. The pain was comparable to the pain I felt in labor, at 8cm with Pitocin and without any epidural. It was so painful, I was having a hard time breathing. Mike had to call the paramedics. I was brought in to the ER. They gave me some pain meds, 4 hours later I was okay. The doctor didn't really find anything abnormal. Could it be that I spent a little bit over 15 minutes in the jaccuzi earlier?.... The boys were such good troopers. We never heard them once complain or whine that they had to be woken up and dragged to the hospital. We returned back to the hotel around 5 AM... sleep....ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Day2
Exploring Downtown Cumberland.

Canal Street



Downtown Cumberland...10 minutes from Rocky Gap.

Back to the lodge
Nyle getting in touch with nature.Day 3
Mike woke up early to ride a longer trail. He took these pictures of the lake from our room.


Western Maryland Scenic Railroad...steam engine #734; doing it since 1916.







At the Frostburg Depot. Waiting to board the train going back to Cumberland.
Despite of the whole ER incident, we had great fun. We look forward to the next road trip/vacation. Mike and I both agreed that we're getting to be pros with our packing and planning. Cheers!
14 comments:
Beautiful. I think vacationing with you guys would be such fun!! I laughed at many a picture!! Sorry for the ER trip... hmmmm. Dr. Monique says: Too much bike riding maybe?? MORE JACUZZI! And a spa day... doctors orders.
What a fun trip! The pictures are all beautiful and you guys looked like you were having a great time. The ER trip isn't fun, but I'm glad you're feeling better.
How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to do that!!! That resort is SO nice! I've been up to Rocky Gap several times and have stopped in at the resort while up there and am always so impressed by how nice it is. So sorry about your ER trip, but I'm so glad you're okay.
Fun!!! And you took tons of pictures to document it--good ones too. That sucks about the ER; I hope it's nothing and doesn't come back.
I bet that place looks gorgeous in the fall. I guess you'll have to plan another trip! Minus another visit to the ER!
What a fun adventure! You guys are so spontaneous. Hope you are feeling well. That is so weird. Anyway, the kids look so cute as usual. Talk to you soon.
Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Josh saw this and wants to go check it out this weekend. It is so pretty. What a fun time. Hope you are feeling better.
Wow! That looks like a fun trip. Nia is so cute in her swimsuit.
I am sorry about the ER visit. I hope everything is ok. We miss you guys!
It looks so pretty there! I hope you are feeling better!
Looks like a great trip! I'm glad whatever caused the pain didn't last and you could enjoy the rest of your trip!
I love that Nyle hasn't changed at all. Still sleeping where ever, whenever. XD Naia looks just like you! She's beautiful.
Hope you're well now.
What a fun little trip! Beautiful pictures! My mom and dad used to always let us jump on hotel beds too! I am so glad you are feeling better.
What an great resort. I love all your photos! What a lovely family you got there!
Wow, looks like so much fun. You guys got some great shots, and I must say the prize goes to Nyle's "nature shot." Ha ha ha! That kid cracks me up... Glad to hear you're better.
Post a Comment