Here's our Daddy Mike on Fathers day. We had Aunty Nikki send us a kukui nut lei for him. We're so proud of him and we love him bunches!
Our Daddy is so tough, that he makes hot pink look so manly! Tks Kuya.
OUR LITTLE BOO
Naia is turning 9 months old in a couple of days. She's one petite baby girl, people sometimes think she's much younger because of her size. She has a good appetite as long as I'm feeding her veggies. It is such a chore to feed her fruits and cereal. I recently discovered that rice cereal makes her constipated. It makes me wonder how she's gonna survive in this family if she can't digest rice very well.
She may be small, but all action. She's a cruiser!
It's important to look cute even when you're taking a nap.
Our little cruiser likes to go up and down the stairs on her own.
THE BIG BROTHERS
MJ just finished Kindergarten. Wow, time goes by really fast! He had a great start for his summer vacation, because his bestfriend visited from Georgia. He looks forward to 1st grade. We spend 30min each weekday either working on his journal writing or on Math equations. He loves doing this, I don't even have to TELL him to do it. MJ continues to be Nyle's boss and Naia's sweet big brother. He told me that when he grows up he wants to be a dentist and a pet store cashier. MJ's thoughts on marriage:
MJ: Mom, does the girl choose the boy or the boy choose the girl?
Mom: Either way... You can't force somebody if they don't want to marry you.
MJ: I hope Abby chooses me, I don't want to force her to marry me!
Nyle grew up a lot. During his 4th year check up, we learned that he grew three inches from last year. We're hoping he'll get accepted to the same Pre-K program that MJ went to. He likes to tell people that he is going to school soon. Nyle is really talkative and friendly. He concluded his Spring season soccer clinic a couple of weeks ago. He did much better this time. If MJ has precision, Nyle has speed. He tries to compete with MJ in everything. Nyle loves books as much as he loves watching his shows on TV. He's all boy and thinks that only girls wear pink. Mike who btw has more than one pink shirt was reprimanded by Nyle for wearing pink. He told his dad not to wear Mommy's shirts :D. He loves to sing and dance and play pretend. He is the clown in the family.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Our block was having a Memorial day party so we invited a few of our friends to join us.
Gramma Suzi even visited from the North to celebrate with us!
POOL TIME
Base pools opened in May. Here's some family time fun!
11 comments:
can't wait to see the kids face to face!
Great little update! We had so much fun with you guys this past week. Thanks for everything. I just love that MJ! I don't think Abby will need convincing in the future. Um...you call Perry a fashionista! I think Mike has got him beat with that pink polo. Very stylish :)
You have such a cute family. We miss you guys. I can't stop giggling at MJ's comment about Abby! So cute!
Naia looks too cute in her little pool getup. We also have been hitting our pool everyday that has been warm enough.
As for the Nyle pink shirt situation, he should see Brandon in his pink polo shirt and then maybe he'll realize other daddies wear them too=)
What a great post! I loved the stories about the kids (especially Nyle reprimanding Mike for wearing pink), and the wonderful pictures. We had a great time at the Memorial Day party, and I'm so glad to see that you're enjoying pool time. I just love the summer because of all the fun outdoor things to do! We'd love to get together sometime soon!
I love you guys. That post was all cute and brought back some memories! I loved those pool shots. You look beautiful as usual!
You are such a fun family! Thanks for sharing your stories. I love the "pink" thing. :) We've been enjoying our pool too. We'll probably see you on Wed.
So cute-- MJ and Nyle say the cutest things! Mike can totally pull off pink. Sam is from the school of men can't wear pink. I'm like "whatever" as long as you look good in it. I don't know if red-headed pale Sam could pull it off though. LOL! Give cute baby Naia kisses for me. Cute little baby!
Mike, Nyle has wisdom beyond his years...you should listen to him :)
You know where Cheyenne falls on the pink shirt scale. And Riley had a pink striped church shirt, but he out grew it. But there was a conversation at Ainsley's preschool.
Boy #1 Only girls were pink.
Boy #2 My dad wears pink shirts, he's super cool.
Ainsley: My dad has lots of pink shirts and is more than super cool.
Naia is so adorable. But you're right, she needs to be able to digest rice to be in your family. XD
Nyle is still my favorite. I know he wants to marry a transformer, but maybe one day he'll want to marry Ainsley.
So, so cute! I love all these pictures and you guys all seem so happy!
Post a Comment