24 September 2008

Naia Matina Ka'iulani Addington










First family pic, 24 Sept 2008.

Da Boyz and Baby Girl.

Naika and Naia 15 minutes after birth.

Nana and Naika taking that last stroll at Burba.

Daddy's Girl.
(Note to future boy friends: WOT! 6ft, 215#, Reach 73'', Bench 315, 40 @ 4.9sec)


Mommy checking out the goods.

Naika and Naia up-close, awake, and alert.


Baby Girl Naia Matina



The Ladies-Q.


After Naika's long long wait...Naia Matina Ka'iulani entered our world on
Sept. 23, 2008 at 1745.

Naia is cute, compact, and solid at 7 pounds 6 ounces; measuring 19.5 inches.
(MJ and Nyle were both 8.6# @ 19.75 inches)

Naia is peaceful, wide-eyed, fair, and hairy!! Mommy and baby are doing well recovering at John's Hopkins Baltimore, MD.

If all goes as planned, Naika and Naia will be home first thing Thursday morning.
Please forgive my errors and format...Naika will most likely update =).

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes!

Aloha Pumehana,
Mike, Naika, MJ, Nyle, and Naia



p.s.>> MJ and Nyle as newborns...








19 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Welcome baby Naia! She's so sweet and Naika looks amazing! We can't wait to get back and meet your new baby girl.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, a little advice...don't let her play with nail polish bottles. :)

Tyler said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see her...you guys look great! If you need anything just let us know.

Monique said...

Hip hip.... HORRAY! I am so happy for you all!!! I wish we were there to give food, comfort, and babysitting. And to see that sweet little girl in person of course. I am soooo glad everything went okay. (I want Naika's version, though.) No offense Mahao! :) So she is here. What a blessing. I LOVED the part to her future boyfriends!! Especially since Dylan already qualifies for a few of those. Give him another year or two. :) I hope he's not as fast of a mover as Haley was to MJ. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! Maleia wants Nyle to come to her b-day party. Can he? Please? Isn't it great that our family lines up nicely? Please send my love to Naika. She is dear to my heart.
P.S. Dylan misses Nana. Heck, I miss Nana! I want her recipe for curry bad. Can she come here when I have a baby? :)
P.P.S I'm not announcing by the way.
P.P.P.S. Don't you love the book I just wrote. I should have emailed.

Jill said...

congratulations, addingtons!! LOVE the WOT, daddio! you and russ can cross train each other in preparation for the dating years.

SheL said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys! She is adorable. I love your family picture. Naika you look beautiful as always. I can't wait to come hold this sweet little girl =)

Anonymous said...

Good job Naika! You guys look great and little Naia is beautiful. We'll take you dinner Friday if you will accept?
What does WOT mean anyhow...?

Mokuohai said...

This wonderful and exciting news,our family is so happy for yours.

Benching 315 $3.99
40 in 4.9 $2.50
215#s $1.75
Laho'iki priceless

ʻiu

nvs. Lofty, sacred, revered, consecrated; such a place. Ka-ʻiu-lani (personal name), the royal sacred one. Noho ihola ke kahuna nui i ka ʻiu (For. 6:41), the high priest occupied the high consecrated spot [while others marched in the makahiki circuit]. hō.ʻiu To make lofty, sacred; to elevate; shy, reserved.

2. n. Taboo isolating menstruating women in a special hut.

The Galan Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Just a couple days late, but that's okay. Naika looks like a supermodel as always. Don't we all wish we looked like her before and after giving birth? Good job girl! I'm sure I'll get all the details later. Miss you and love you guys. Congrats.

Angela said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Yay for a healthy, happy Naia & Naika!

You all have such a beautiful outlook and good sense of humor about EVERYTHING :) We're so happy to know you :)

Slavka said...

Congratulations! I just LOVE her name :)

Crystal said...

She looks beautiful! Ainsley and I are so excited for you!

Karen said...

What a beauty--congratulations! We are so thrilled for you all.

(From Josh: "She looks like her mother--thank goodness!")

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys! She is perfect. Girls are so much fun. I can't wait to see her. I would love to help in any way I can- meals, babysitting whatever. Love to all of you!

sara said...

Wow, you guys! She is perfect! Congratulations. We are looking forward to hearing more.

Shilae said...

Yay! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl--I love the pictures and the commentary. Naika looks like she just got out of the salon, it must have been a really rough labor. :) I'll ask her for the details. Let me know what we can do to help!

Little Mama said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby girl! Good thing she has two big bothers to beat off the boyfriends later. Naika you are still just glowing and beautiful as ever!

Kylene said...

Congratulations! OH I love babies! So precious. I can't wait to see her and hold her.

Jonathan said...

Uh OH! Mike's in TROUUUUU-BLE!
AY NAKU we can tell, Naia is gonna be a heart breaker! Oy oy oy!

KUDOS!