
MJ's first day in Kindergarten. He was very excited to go to school. The moment he went in those double doors at Manor view ES, I was sobbing like I was sending my son to Iraq. A mother approached me, she was teary-eyed too, she told me that it does not get any easier, she has a 1st grader. Nyle was sad, he is not used to being away from his big brother this long, but we did our best to spend our day doing fun stuff . When we went to pick MJ up that afternoon, he had that happy, content look on his face. He told us all the things they did that day. When I asked him if he missed us, of course he said he didn't :).. We're proud of his independence and his gusto for learning.


Nyle started Soccer Clinic. We've been waiting for this day to come. Our expectations were quite high because Nyle loves to play soccer. What we forgot though is that Nyle doesn't like rules. He just wanted to play with his Dad and MJ; he was not listening to his coach at all, sigh.. We'll see if he'll warm up next practice day. But I have to say he looked so cute in his soccer attire! Go Tino!

Cheesecake Factory/ Celebrated 8 years together and another year older. Nyle was in his stroller fast asleep in case you're wondering why he's not in the picture.
37 weeks and 1 cm dilated. Mike wanted to make sure that he took a picture of me before the baby pops out. This is for you Crystal :) !
6 comments:
You look like a supermodel! There is no way I am posting fatty pictures of me that look that good. What are you eating? Really? You look fab!
I'm so bummed you aren't coming to Japan. Does Mike really need a masters? Really? He's smart enough already. XD
BTW Ainsley asked what was so funny because I was laughing so hard at your "sending him off to Iraq" line. You are soooo funny.
Oh yeah, and all the front desk staff here at the hotel are filipina and when I went to pay my bill last night it went like this:
Me: sorry, we were just finishing dinner.
Her: What did you have?
Me: spam and rice and eggs
Her: give me a high five!
So I did.
You are looking marvelous! Tino was asleep in the stroller? no! :) My first day was hard too... We would have been in the same school if we would have stayed in that house that they gave us. darn. Keep us posted on the baby. 1 cm, huh? Keep on truckin!
You look great! I am so jealous. Someday I will show you the last picture that was taken of me pregnant =) Your boys are so cute. Congratulations on 8 years, that is awesome!
Ainsley wants to know how the baby got in there...I told her all that matters is that it comes out. She seemed to accept that. I'm not in the mood to explain.
Such cute pictures! MJ is such a big boy! I can't believe he rides his bike to school! His he on two wheels already? Poor Nyle. Andrew was so sad too the day Abby left him behind. His soccer clinic is starting to sound like our experience with Andrew. Remember how we finally gave up? If Perry had been there more it would have gone better, but I just couldn't do it. I'm sure he do better. You are barely bigger than when I last saw you and yes you look so beautiful. You are just glowing! Miss you tons. Can't wait to see baby Naia.
Ate Naika, kalami kusi-on ni Nyle oie! Pwerte ka-tambok..hehehehe
Post a Comment