12 August 2008

my baby shower




I'm a third time mom but this was my very first baby shower. Mike and I were really excited and grateful about it. Big Thanks to Shelly, Monique and Shilae who team-worked for the shower and to all our wonderful friends who came, it really means so much to us. We can't wait for Naia to use all the presents she got, she is one lucky baby.

5 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Looks like it was a fun party. I can't believe I missed out! Seeing everyone made me so sad. I can't believe that was your 1st baby shower! What's wrong with people?? If that's the case, you deserve 2 showers for baby Naia! I wish I could have been there and helped out. Miss you. Hang in there :)

Monique said...

Of course you got a shower... we are Fort Meade. :) at least I used to be. I miss you already and it feels good to be connected! Love you guys!

Crystal said...

Look at all those other pregnant ladies! Tee hee. I miss Fort Meade!


You look lovely and I'm so sad I missed the fun. Don't worry though, you'll be getting a package!

I didn't get a shower for Ainsley, so I hope that when it's time for another baby, I get a shower. They are so fun.

Oh BTW...I dunno how much longer you can be my favorite flip...there are lots of flips here. Just kidding. XD

Lucy said...

OH, i'm so missing fort meade about now... all my fort meade friends from up here moved away, except Lindsay!! You look great, and not too much longer!!

the ohana said...

thanks for the comments, ladies! do you know that there were 4 baby showers that week and oh there's about 10 pregnant women in the ward right now and more to come, go Ft. Meade ward!! I miss you all, it's always sad when friends move :(, thanks to blogspot, we can keep up with each others updates... and Crystal, hopefully your new flip pals are not JG, heheh, I'm pretty confident that I'll always be your fave flip ;}.. Mo, thanks for waking me up this morning :), I'll email you the recipes.