~MJ update> today I took MJ to his Reading and Math screening for Kindergarten. He did GREAT; thanks to a good Pre-K program, influential friends, and a Mommy & Daddy who loves and supports him (pat in da back ;)) The moderator said that his Kindergarten teacher will be lucky to have him in her class. He'll be starting school in a couple of weeks. MJ just started his 3rd season in soccer.
~and our Tino> I wish I were announcing potty training success here, but NOPE! That's Nyle's favorite thing to say when we ask him if he needs to go number 2 in the potty, NOPE! He is totally milking the last weeks of being the baby in the family :). We know it will happen, it may not be as soon as we want him to do it but it will. Next week he starts his soccer clinic, he also has legal ownership now of MJ's smaller bike, he loves racing with his brother. We've been tending bruises, scrapes and cuts almost everyday, that's how active he is, our little bruiser.
~Mike is starting a new graduate program with NDIC; so definitely we'll be in this area for at least another couple of years. Congrats also for making E-6.
~Here are some of our latest pictures:


The newest base pool - Heritage Park. It's a friggin' awesome pool and we get free access, how awesome is that!


Gramma Suzi came to visit
1,2, 3 jump MJ! This summer MJ learned to swim on his own. Shame on me! My 5 year old son knows how to swim already; and I can't....
Nyle's turn to jump. Look at the face of happiness.




















7 comments:
Naika how CUTE! Congrats to Mike for making E-6 too, thats fantastic!!
Wow you guys have been busy. You basically summed up the last part of your summer in one post! I sooo miss the pool. I wish I had taken even more advantage of it while I was there. Can't believe baby Naia is almost here. The soccer and bike pics are so cute. Call me if you want any potty training advice. I just finished with Andrew. Miss you! Laters.
almost forgot. congrats to mike on E-6 and good luck with the graduate program!
Yay! for TSGT Mike Addingtong! Cheyenne is feeling so left out. Awww.
I want to see some preggo pics of you! Big belly and all. If you don't post them, I'll have someone play paparazzi on you, Brangelina style!
We miss you guys so much!
whoops...seems I misspelled your name! Tee hee. Just imagine me saying it with a Japanese accent.
oh, and can I be your favorite white person? mwahaha.
Crystal, you'll always be my favorite... wait you're white? I thought you're Korean, haha!
k, I'll try to post some preggy pix, next time, don't worry no bare belly, hee,hee...
I think you are Superwoman =) Your pictures are really cute! Now that Tyler is finally done with school we need to get together and hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment