Hawaii
We're awaiting for our official orders to move to Hawaii. We've been busy doing paper works for the move and making sure that we'll get there before school starts. This is our favorite part of the Island of Oahu. The Laie Temple. We can't wait to go back!.. but first Mike has to finish his thesis .. then graduate! Four more years
that's what Mike said to the USAF!
Tennis
We found our family sport! Since the weather started warming up, we've been spending a lot of time in the tennis courts on base. It's wonderful that the boys are showing interest in their Dad's sport. Naia is even a big help as a ball girl. I'm not good but I surely enjoy it. It helps that I find my instructor very attractive! ;)
Good hit, Tino!Aunty Rhonda, Kianna and Kenny Boy
We had a one day visit from Aunty Rhonda, Kianna and Kenny boy! It was short :( but sweet :)! It's always fun to see them!
Annie and Eric

We bid farewell to our dear friend Annie in March. A couple of weeks before she passed away, our whole family was able to see her one last time in NYC.
Mike went to Vernal, Utah for the funeral. We really miss her..
this was MJ's journal entry in school that daySnow Galore
We enjoyed A LOT of snow in the month of February. Back to back blizzard for our last winter.... for awhile, it was lots of fun!

MJ

MJ has been a consistent Honor student and has been earning a lot of kid's meal coupons for being a diligent student. We recently got his 3rd grading period report card and we're really proud of him. He doesn't only excel in academics but his teachers always commend him for being a good example to his peers. At home he is a good big brother who sometimes likes to give his little bro a hard time and spoils his baby sister. He is currently taking a break from swimming but made me promise that he'll get to continue swimming lessons in Hawaii.
Tino Boy

Tino boy is enjoying school a lot! He LOVES books and can't wait to be as good of a reader as his big brother. In February, he earned his white belt in Tae Kwan Do. He will also resume TKD when we move back to Hawaii.
Baby Boo
Naia started Nursery at Church last month. It has been rough but we're pretty optimistic about it! She's got great Nursery teachers. At home she's just been keeping me busy. She likes to help with everything. She puts away clean laundry without being told, just not to the right places though. She likes to dump stuff and tries to clean it up after. She likes to talk and plays pretend. Some of her favorite words are: dude, totoy, shoes, please(because it gets her anything she wants). She loves giving hugs and kisses to Dad and talks to him on the phone. She gets bossy with her big brothers because she knows they give in to her. We all love her and hopefully we wont spoil her rotten with all the love and attention we give her...Maika
5 comments:
Yay, an update!!! I love seeing your family in photos, and you do such a great job with individual updates--great for a family journal. You all look so great, it makes me miss you!
Great post, Naika. I miss you and your wonderful family! I'm excited you get to go back to HI.
Hawaii--how exciting and wonderful for you guys!!! I'm glad we'll be able to continue to follow your goings-on over the blog. :)
Great update! If I don't get with it I'll be doing a 3 month catch up too!
Congrats on your move to HI, I wish we could!
So jealous that you're going back to HI! I'm sad that you guys will be leaving. :(
Post a Comment