11 March 2010

Our Dear Friend, Annie




After battling with cancer for more than a year, our dear friend, Annie Rasmussen passed away last night. We are grateful that in her short life here on earth, we we're blessed to have known her. We will miss her so much but we know that she's in a better place. Thank you for all the beautiful memories,Amiga! We love you dearly! Until we meet again!!!

4 comments:

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Hey Naika-
I am so sorry for your loss. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. She must have been an amazing person.

The Galan Family said...

I'm sorry you guys. I know you have been expecting this for a while but it doesn't make it any easier when it actually happens. So glad that you got to go to New York and see her one last time. I wish I had known her better. I just remember her teaching homemaking crafts in the Seaside Ward and she was so beautiful and sweet and full of life. I'm sure she will be greatly missed.

the ohana said...

Thank you Tiff and Sarah!.. Mike is in Utah right now for the funeral.

Monique said...

So sorry for your loss of a good friend. She was blessed to have you two as friends.