look at us 20 lbs ago :D
honeymooning in Panglao, BoholI turned 32!
Since Mike has a problem remembering dates, to make it easy for him we got married on my birthday.
Look at all my presents! So, he got me a sewing machine, tennis racquet, AF1 Nike shoes, crepe maker which came later in the afternoon so it's not in the picture, a Cabbage patch baby and a Barbie.
Why the Barbie and the Cabbage Patch kid?> Awhile ago I shared with Mike that when I was a little girl I always wanted a Barbie and a Cabbage Patch kid doll but never got one. He just wanted to fulfill those little girl wishes.
Well I'm seeing a lot of sewing projects in my future.. crepe meals.. bigger right forearm and looking hip while doing it in my AF1 white Nike's :D!...
And oh those 3 precious children are the best gifts ever! I'm grateful to have traveled this 9 year journey with Mike and looking forward to many more years together...
11 comments:
Yay! You got your sewing machine. Have fun playing tennis. :) I always loved cabbage patch dolls. I'm sure Naia will love it.
Congratulations on 9 years and Happy Happy Birthday! I think it is so sweet that Mike got you those presents =)
Happy Birthday! I am so excited to have another sewer! Call me if you have any questions, or want to use my surger. And I think "presents" should totally be toys. My Mike is getting his daddy a Bakugun set for his birthday. I love your Honeymoon picture too! If my friends saw us 9 years ago, they'd probably laugh at how much Matt has changed. We've got you guys by way more than 20 pounds!
I'm glad you had a good birthday! It looks like you got spoiled! :)
What wonderful presents! And HOW SWEET that you got those childhood dream presents! To this day I remember how much I wanted a doll called "Kid Sister" and also Kirsten from the American Girl doll collection. Maybe I'll ask Ryan to hunt them down for me!!! Happy, happy birthday and happy anniversary!!! You guys still look as fabulous as you did back then.
Happy Birthday/anniversary old lady!
You look lovely and your haul of presents is amazing. That husband spoils you!
Good job on getting your sewing machine! Too cool that Mike got you all those presents and the cute toys you always wanted.
You guys look so sweet together and just as happy in your now and then pictures. Happy Anniversary Maika and Happy Birthday Naika!!
Mike is so great! And little Naia will thank him later too. So sweet.
You kinda got jipped by having your birthday on your anniversary like I do. :) (Mine is only 4 days after my anniv.) but then again, it DOES make it easier to splurge on something bigger... woo hoo!
I don't know how I missed this post, but happy belated birthday and anniversary!
Happy birthday! You deserve to be spoiled. :)
Happy birthday! You deserve to be spoiled. :)
Post a Comment