22 July 2009

We're going on another trip tomorrow, so I want to make sure that I get to post about our last family trip and some random updates.

Random Updates
Mike is officially a TSgt! No pictures from his promotion ceremony, it was held at 7AM. We both agreed that it would be crazy to drag all 3 kids who for sure will be all asleep. But we're truly grateful for another stripe!
Tres amigos with their silly smiles

Our baby girl will be 10 month old tomorrow. Today, she totally amazed us. She walked by herself for 6 steps(yes, I counted!). She learned to say bye, clap her hands and blow kiss, all in one day.


We got our confirmation letter for Nyle's Pre-K class. Our Tino Boy will soon be going to school.
Here, he is trying to show off his scooter skill.



Welcome to Williamsburg, Virginia!


Going Asian at Williamsburg
They do look like they're very satisfied with lunch at Peking Asian Buffet. We highly recommend the place.

Busch Gardens Europe
Thank you Hero Salute for another enjoyable time using free passes. We loved it!!

Sesame Place Forest of Fun

King MJ






Nyle was mesmerized by the Sesame characters


Escape from Pompeii

MJ went with Mike in the Escape from Pompeii. He was a trooper.

Then, for some reason Mike convinced me to do it too. MJ promised he'll hold my hand.

I don't know what's worse the feeling of like falling off the ride or the high pitched, very loud screams of the tweeners behind us.

American Bald Eagles

Ireland/ taken after the Celtic dance show

One of his favorite rides/ Sky ride

Definitely Nyle's favorite ride

Where was Naia?
Just woke up from her nap. She was a really good girl the whole time.

Garden of Inventions




Nyle kept himself busy by trying on hats while waiting for MJ and Dad to come back from the Big Bad Wolf ride


Mike, all excited while MJ had no idea what he was in for. He said that it was too freaky.


Italy


MJ's other favorite ride. They were completely wet after this ride.

and here's Boo and Tino boy while we were waiting for MJ and Daddy.



Historic Jamestowne


Pocahontas



The Church tower

John Smith Statue

James River behind us


The Dig









James River beach


Until next post!

9 comments:

Saundra said...

Will you adopt me so I can go on some cool vacations too? Hehehe.

Rodriguez Family said...

Oh looks like a great time. I wanted to take Jude to Sesame Place in August for his birthday but after reading Ariella's blog and yours I think it would be awesome to go to Busch Gardens instead.

Lindsey said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! What a fun vacation! Your family looks so great and yeah for that baby girl walking!

Karen said...

What a fun trip! It looks like everyone had a great time, and I'm glad Naia was so good for you guys.

Crystal said...

Every post should include a picture of Nyle asleep in the stroller. :D Naia is only the cutest thing ever. And so advanced. See, you had enough fat for her brain! XD

oh yeah, Congrats to Mike!

Monique said...

Awesome. I love the pics and makes me want to venture out when we are back in the states. We were such fuddy duddys.

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures! It looks like you have had an awesome summer so far. Have a fun trip =)

The Galan Family said...

You guys have been busy having too much fun! Wow, you've had a fun summer. The kids are adorable and my kids are as dark as yours right now! Yeah for Nyle getting into Pre-K! Congrats to Mike on promotion and Naia on her great little walking/clapping/kissing skills. MJ is a little dare devil! Abby likes the big rides too. If you guys would come to Disney with us they could ride together :) Hint hint!

Marianne said...

We went to Busch Gardens/Water Country last week. Mel took the girls to the water park while Trystan and I went to BG to ride ALL of the roller coasters. SO. MUCH. FUN!

We love Jamestown too. I am glad that you have discovered this great place