20 April 2009

Not Chinese



The other day MJ shared with me a conversasion he had with his classmate Brianna.

Brianna: MJ, are you Chinese?

MJ: No, I'm Hawaiian!... ALOHA!!

Brianna: giggles

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I love it!

The Galan Family said...

That is so cute! Way to go MJ. When he gives talks in primary he can start with...A-LO-HA!!!!

Linds said...

Way to go MJ! I love the cute Aloha. Anya is currently obsessed with learning other languages. So she knows "Aloha", "Ohana", and "Mahalo" in Hawaiian. Random I know, but I think it's awesome.

Monique said...

Haley said that the top picture is so cute and that picture of MJ is so funny. She then said, "wait, is that MJ or Nyle." Their hair is the same... And I said, only their hair??? :)

Mahalo was the first word I knew too... :)

Saundra said...

How funny! I take it MJ is feeling better? I meant to call you yesterday, but the day disappeared before my very eyes. I'm sorry!

Bonny said...

Cute, cute post. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!!

SheL said...

Lol that is so cute =)