Andrew and Nyle
MJ and Abby
Abby and the 3 monsters
We had an Easter Egg Hunt at Burba Lake park with some friends. Nyle waiting for it to start
MJ's loot, he is using the Easter bunny basket they made in school
Abi and Everett
Abby and Lana
Mommy and Naia, picture taken by MJ
the boys showing love to their baby sister:)
A few days ago, while the whole family was out bike riding, MJ had an accident. He had to have 2 stitches on his chin. He also has some bruises and scrapes on his elbows. He was pretty brave and only offered a couple of whimpers while he was stitched up. This sad face is because he didn't want me to take a picture of him for he was embarassed to have a bandage on his chin.
Look at this baby! Naia pulls hereslf up now to standing position.
No lizard has been harmed in the shooting of this picture.
I know it looks gross but I just had to post this. I hate this toy. Mike puts it in random places all the time just to scare me. For some reason it ended up in Naia's carseat.
4 comments:
I am so jealous!!
It was such a fun week. We had a blast. Thanks for everything! You guys are the best. By the way, MJ is a great little photographer! That picture he took was great. We miss you guys already.
Lizards, spiders, etc. give me the creeps! I got really good at sucking up gheckos with my vaccuum in Hawaii...bad, I know, but I can't stand the things in my house! I can't believe Naia is already pulling herself up! That is crazy. And you got such a great shot of Everett and Abi. Thanks!
That looks like so much fun! I'm totally jealous. There should be no fun when I'm not around!
Post a Comment