Naia's starting to eat solid food now that she's 6 moths old. At first she didn't like eating her cereal, she'd rather nibble on the pita bread. Then she started liking the rice cereal so I introduced carrots in her diet. Making sure that she gets to try her veggies first, I gave her sweet potatoes a couple of days ago. Our poor baby has been constipated since then. It so sad seeing her trying to squeeze one out but to no avail. So tomorrow it's gonna be apple sauce, hopefully that will help. As long as she's not trying to poop she's still as happy as can be. Here are some latest pictures of our baby at the start of Spring.
I've been learning a lot of fun stuff with Nyle. Thanks to Conn and Hal Iggulden's The Dangerous Book for Boys. I've made the world's best paper airplanes, boat and water bomb. I've also been transforming a lot of robots. Well this has been a milestone for me, I finally can transform a Transformer by myself from robot to vehicle and vice versa. Well they're the for 5-7 years, anything for 7 years and up I'm still trying to figure out. Here are some pictures of Tino boy in action:
7 comments:
We have that same book and I haven't really cracked it open--maybe I'll have to do that. And good job on the Transformer thing! I still can't do that. MJ looks like such a big boy riding his bike and I love the park pictures with Naia.
You are such a fun mom. We'll have to get out that book while Andrew is there. Little Naia is so precious. Poor girl. It's the worst when they are constipated. Hopefully MJ will motivate Abby to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels. She's still scared to try. See you soon.
Good job MJ! That is so exciting!
I need to get a copy of that book =) It sounds awesome.
I love the pictures. Naia is getting so big!
This book is awesome. I recommend it to any mom with boys. It's Mike's book and often times he and the boys go through it together. With Mike's busy sched now I feel like I have to step it up. Well, Nyle handed it to me one day when he wanted a paper airplane and I said I don't know how to make one.
I just want to smoosh your kids. How cute! And yay MJ for bike riding! Ainsley is still getting the hang of it with training wheels.
I need that book for Ainsley! :D She is always wanting an airplane and the ones I make have like 4 folds in them. They are lame.
Yippee MJ! Bridgette is still having a hard time with the bike (I think she lacks the strength), but Anya is an old pro. I love the photos of Naia- she is just so gorgeous! I miss and love you! You are fabulous, Naika!
That cracks me up. I can't wait to play with Transformers again. Way to go MJ!! And I just had to giggle at the pic with Mike and Naia... :)
Post a Comment