We haven't seen him since we left Hawaii
The boys enjoyed playing legos and hide and seek with Granpa
We had great fun with Grandpa Ron and we look forward to him coming back.
Here are some new pictures I took of the boys and baby:
As you can see Naia is such a ham. Nyle loves his pictures taken but he can't keep still. MJ cooperates but tells me that he'd rather be behind the camera.
Spring is here, we're looking forward to soccer season and cherry blossoms.
7 comments:
We were so sorry to have missed Mike's dad being in town! He looks like lots of fun. Adorable pictures of your kids, as always. :)
Oh my goodness. I want to just eat Naia up. She is such a beautiful baby. Seriously, I want to squeeze her. MJ and Nyle are pretty dang cute too.Love the update. Glad you guys had fun with Grandpa Ron. Can't wait to see you. Tell Nyle his girlfriend is coming soon :)
Oh that grin just kills me! The update was great. Ron looks just like Mike. BTW, I heard someone in the store say "Mahalo" and my head jerked up and I frantically looked around to try to find any Philipino, but to no avail. There must be a Hungarian word that is similar...
Mike looks nothing like his dad. *sarcasm*
You make such pretty kids Naika. Love you guys!
My kids wanted to see you guys, so we ventured to your blog and they thought the pic with Naia with her feet in her mouth totally cracked them up!!
So much fun =) Very cute pictures!
Annie and I really enjoy following your blog, even though we don't make comments. We really miss you all. We are so looking forward to meet Naia!
Post a Comment