10 March 2009

Another Snow day

Excuse my lateness this was from a week ago but I only have time today to post. We had the biggest snow ever since we moved here. I had the opportunity to enjoy it with the boys since Mike still has to stay in the sidelines. We had so much fun. Even if we're looking forward for Spring we won't mind one more big snow.



Mommy with the kiddos


one, two, three.. Go!


This is so much fun, we didn't have this in the Philippines :)!


MJ and I were making snow angels, then Mike reminded us that a few feet away is where our neighbor's big dog dumps humongous poop.. ewww!


I tried to make a snowman only to disappoint my boys :(. Sorry kiddos, we don't make those where I come from.


Daddy and Naia our photographers


Here are some Naia pictures:

watching her brothers play in the backyard



pig tails.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys look like you had fun! I like the last picture of Nia best. SO cute.

Monique said...

Those pig tails kill me! I love that pic, too. My girls didn't have hair until they were 2. Oh that sledding day looks fun!

Bonny said...

I agree, that picture of Naia is adorable. And I love you doing snow angels in dog poop.

Crystal said...

Poor Naika! I should have taught you how to make a snowman. :D All that snow looks like fun. We haven't had but one day and it all melted by 10am. Ainsley saw no snow this year. But that's okay, I'm not a fan of cold and snow.

Those are cute kids and a cute hat for you!

Linds said...

Naia is so cute!!!! I too should have taught you how to make snowmen. What kind of friend am I? I am a professional snow man maker (honor dubbed by Anya) LOL!

SheL said...

Awesome pictures! You guys are so cute and fun! Tell Mike I hope his foot is feeling much better and that he was able to fit in some good guitar hero time =)