22 October 2008

Naia, Nyle and MJ...we voted...

Naia turned a month old last week. She weighs 10 lbs now.




Naia 3 weeks old. Our good friend and awesome photographer, Tiffany Roundy took these pictures


Nyle is POTTY TRAINED!!! We just can't believe it! Thank you to Nana Erma for helping us. Nyle is so efficient that he even uses the toilet to pass gas, I'm not joking.



MJ, Mr. Artist drew pictures of some of the characters of Nick Jr.'s Curious Buddies. We thought they're pretty impressive or maybe we're just being adoring parents :)





So Mike and I sent out our absentee ballots for Hawaii a couple of days ago. We're one of those who were undecided for a long time. Well, it was more like McCain today, Obama the next day and back and forth. Anyhow, we know we voted for the better man. We look forward to the election results.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

OMG! That onsie is adorable! Where did you find a Spam onsie? She's beautiful, MJ is super talented, and Nyle is fully potty trained before Ainsley. Look at him go! :)

the ohana said...

the onesie is from the Staleys. i'll find you one for your baby :).

The Galan Family said...

I love those pictures that Tiff took. Also, those Curious Buddies drawings are really impressive! MJ is a great little artist. Great job MJ! Hurray for Nyle and the potty! Having only one is diapers is a good feeling right? Miss you guys.

Shilae said...

Yay for potty-trained Nyle, and what ADORABLE pictures of Naia!

Monique said...

She is beautiful! You are too. And the characters are impressive. Keep it up MJ! Nyle, way to go buddy. And pat on the back for voting. we are crossing our fingers...

Linds said...

Wow! Awesome artwork, MJ! That is so cool! And way to go Nyle. I swear sometimes it seems like forever until they will be potty trained, but it is such an awesome feeling to have only one in diapers!!!! Naia is such a gorgeous baby. I'm sure I said that before but she is just such a pretty little baby! We sure miss and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I miss you all! Hope Mike's healing fast and will soon be back on his toes. Please don't forget to send me the kids latest video when Ofe comes.

Love you all!
Mama/Nana