25 May 2008

Sesame Place

We just got back from our mini-vacation to Pennsylvania. We arrived Friday afternoon, spent all day Saturday at Sesame Place, and then returned home Sunday. We feel so blessed that everything went well. The drive went smoothly, we highly recommend Route 1; no tolls...no traffic. We were also pleasantly surprised with tax-free shopping for shoes and clothing . Our day at Sesame Place was so much fun! The boys totally enjoyed it and so did Mike. As for me, I had fun taking pictures and lounging poolside. I have to admit that I was kinda' star struck to see the Sesame characters. MJ's favorite is Cookie Monster and Nyle's is Super Grover. It was a beautiful 75 degrees all day. The water was a lil' cold but the boys didn't mind it at all. Watching Mike go up those long stairs to go down the water slides made me grateful to be pregnant and exempt from doing those rides. We look forward to going back next year with Naia in tow. Big thanks to the Hero Salute Program for our free day passes!




family picture with Ernie and Bert



in the neighborhood


going down the Slimey's Chutes


big smile after going down the Sky Splash




Nyle's favorite ride




relaxing by the Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave




With Nyle's favorite character, Super Grover

We got there an hour before the park opened because we thought there will be a long line for the Hero Salute Passes. We were actually one of the very first ones to get in the park


at Ernie's Waterworks

going down Sesame Streak, Nyle was too small to do this ride



This was MJ's favorite ride


7 comments:

The Galan Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. Looks like the boys loved it. I'm impressed with how early you guys were. The pictures are all so cute.

SheL said...

I love the cute pics... and you are gorgeous! I am glad you had so much fun. We had lots of fun with you guys tonight. We need to get together again =)

Alexis said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! I love the bright and colorful pictures. I think Kaden and Bria would love it! Hopefully I can talk Dustin into going there.

Crystal said...

How fun! That is one thing I wish we had done. I can tell even 'Da Boys' had fun. ;) You look great, by the way.

the ohana said...

crystal, 'da boys' had the best time, he didn't even mind going up those long stairs so many times. tell ainsley wainsley that we miss her.

Mokuohai said...

go easy Tamehameha. where got the shirts? was it www.IWentKamehamehaButNoLonger
LiveInTheAinaAndAmOvercompensating.com
Ho`oulu Lāhui!
mokuohai out!

Monique said...

Early? Really? :) just kidding. you guys rock!! We will see you soon. We have been practicing Rock Band here in UT. Hope you are feeling okay.