




Time flies by so fast, we can't believe our Tino boy has turned 3. Nyle Santino Kahalewai, we call him Tino or Na-yel as MJ would say it, is our little sunshine. Full of life and energy. He is our entertainer, he loves to sing and dance, make us laugh and he likes to immitate people or characters on TV. At the same time he is our future Ultimate Fighting Challenge Champ, he loves to wrestle. If he takes off his shirt in front of you it means he is ready for a fight. He though is nice enough to give a warning , he says first,"wanna fight, wanna piece of me?". His warrior spirit is something he got from his dad while his quirkiness is from mommy :). Despite all the toughness, he is actually one sweet boy. He loves saying hi to everybody. He always remember to use his pleases and thank yous. He loves to talk to his baby sister in the belly and is a big fan of his big brother, MJ. We love our Tino boy and we're so grateful to have him in our family. Happy 3rd birthday, anak!
4 comments:
I love his little blinged out photo! He is so cute! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Nyle. I love it when he says Bye Sarah! He is so darn cute. I heard the party was fun. Wish I could have been there.
Happy Birthday Nyle!!
He is such a cutie! I really enjoyed the pics =)
oh nyle...you are my favorite...shhh...don't tell MJ. ;) He's gonna be a lady killer, too.
Post a Comment