



We're finally experiencing some nice Spring weather. March was a little crazy for Mike. Aside from taking care of his sick pregnant wife, he was preparing for his promotion test. Add to that ofcourse he was doing "mommy" duties like cooking, cleaning , taking care of the laundry which by the way he has been doing since end of January when I started getting sick. He did a great job and we're very proud of our daddy! MJ started his second season for soccer. He is the youngest and the smallest in his team. We admire his determination to listen , learn and act. He does everything his coach tells him to do. We can't wait for the games to begin. In school he is doing great. He was student of the month. He loves doing school work . He respects his teachers and plays really well with his classmates. At home he is a great helper. Especially when both Mike and I were sick. Mike had the flu really bad in February. MJ stepped it up. Nyle can't wait to do soccer. He wont be old enough to join the soccer clinic until Fall. He loves and admires his big brother . He wants to do everything that MJ does . He loves to wrestle with his dad. The moment Nyle sees daddy coming in the door, he lifts his shirt up and asks, " wanna fight?". Since Spring started That means bad allergy time for Nyle. We had to make a trip to the doctor. 3 days of steroids and constant Ventolin puffs helped him feel a lot better. Potty training??!! We're trying. It was hard for me to be consistent when I was very sick. Mike tried to let him sit in the potty the other day. He was cooperating by trying his best to squeeze something out, only shi-shi came out. After a minute of waiting Nyle declared, "dad, it's not working!". So hopefully we'll have some success soon, he turns 3 in May. As for me, I'm feeling much better. I still throw up from time to time. I'm finally craving for food. So far it it has been boiled eggs, avocados and Califonia rolls. My next pre-natal appointment will be 2 weeks from now. The baby is doing great and we're starting to feel movements now. Hopefully we'll find out our baby's gender by the end of this month. MJ is so sure that he is having a baby sister. Nyle points to his belly and says that he has a baby too because he has a big belly like mommy. Whatever Heavenly Father blessed us with we're grateful that we're having another addition in our family. So until next blog!
4 comments:
at least nyle can shishi in the potty. Ainsley refuses to sit on it anymore! It's frustrating, but whenever she wants to, I'll let her.
Glad you are feeling better. I'm crossing my fingers for a girl. ;)
Yeah I am so glad you got a blog. It is so much fun to see pictures and updates. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to do lunch at my house this friday. Let me know. Thanks,
Tiff
Yeah!! You did it! Your page looks great! I don't have anything fancy on my page, we can be plain jane together.
A girl!!!
Watch out paesan. . .heera comesa karma ;)
-chris
Post a Comment