It's a girl! As the technician said, 90% sure that it's a girl. The 3 lines that the arrow points to indicates that we're having a girl. Mike and I do know how it looks like in the ultrasound if you're having a boy:).
This is Naia's first profile pic. FYI the thing sticking out from the belly is the umbilical cord.
Naika's feelings and thoughts: Great! When can I start shopping for girl stuff!
Mike's thoughts and feelings: mix emotions. wow, I finally have a baby girl!... but what if the ultrasound is not accurate . When baby comes out it's gonna be a boy :(. Can I name the baby Bruce Lee :)?
MJ said: Yeah! Now like Abby, Tessa and Michael Herndon I will have a baby sister too.
Nyle said: Baby?
13 comments:
Yay!!! A baby girl! I'm so happy for you!
You have a blog???? Oh, and Congratulations!!!! Woohoo! You are doing it the exact opposite we are and I felt the same way. Boy clothes! We are stoked for you guys and your growing family. Love the blog!
Yippee! Such great news!
yay! we are so excited for naia to join your ohana! I'm gonna call tomorrow, k?
Congrats you guys! Little Naia is already so cute. I am way excited for you. Let's go shopping. :)
Congratulations!! Girls are lots of fun to shop for, I should know!
Yeah! A girl! Congratulations!
thanks guys! yes, monique, we have a blog :). i've been putting off posting anything until last month. mike is not such a big fan of blogs. he's ok now as long as i make sure i don't mention anything about his job.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you!
I think I am as excited as everyone else that you have a blog!! Congratulations.
Yay that is so exciting! We are so happy for you and your cute family. A girl will be so much fun and she is lucky to have her big brothers to take care of her =)
nothing like hearing about preggers via a blog, I would have expected more from a "consistent" friend
thanks maka
fyi
naia: vs. Insecurely tied. Rare
naiʻa: n. Porpoise, dolphin.
NA-IA:s. A species of black fish; the porpoise. NOTE.—The naia was forbidden to women to eat, under the kapu system, under pain of death
Post a Comment