![]() |
| let's take a pic before we go back to the triage |
![]() |
| first time meeting their baby brother |
Bruce Lee
Mike and I usually have a name ready the moment we find out we're pregnant. We knew we want to name a baby girl after our good friend, Annie but we were undecided what first name to give a baby boy. Some names we considered were: Moses then we can call him, Momo, Samson because his second name is gonna be Nazarito(Nazarite), Bear because that is Mike's moniker and it is a pretty cool name. But Bruce won because from the time we had MJ, Mike always wanted to name a son, Bruce after his favorite martial artist, Bruce Lee. But if you ask Nyle, he'll tell you that he is named after the Hulk, Bruce Banner. It took me awhile to like the name so did most of the people who asked us what we're naming our baby. But the moment I held him in my arms and saw his face, I felt that it was a perfect name for him. I might just have given birth to a future Kung Fu Master. I'm glad that we decided to give him. Nazarito as a second name. All our children and my siblings children have either N first names or second name in memory of our father, Nonilon Nazarito. My oldest brother, my Kuya was given that name too. His Hawaiian name, Kahoukua is Mike's ancestor, Tutu Beverly's great-great grandfather.
Who does he look like?
We thought at first that he looks a lot like Naia. Now, Mike thinks that he is looking a lot like him.
His older siblings all want to claim that he looks like them. Nyle was excited to see Brucey's baby zits on the face because he might just have dairy allergy too. Finally, someone he can share his love for soy milk with. Bruce is a bit colicky and loves to be held. He keeps me up at night, wants his milk almost every hour and has a pretty good metabolism. I'm not looking forward to changing his diapers when he starts eating solids. He reminds me of how MJ was as a baby. Both of them had to go back to the hospital to be treated for jaundice too.
![]() |
| bili treatment |
I forgot how it is to have a newborn. I had it easy with Naia. Aside from, my Mama staying with us pre birth and 3 months after she was born. Naia was also a good sleeper. Boy, I miss sleeping in our Tempur pedic bed! He seem to sleep better downstairs, either on the boppy pillow, his swing or in my arms. I'm just glad our couch now is way more comfortable than the couch we had with MJ.
So this is how it is to have 4 kids. It is not easy but we wouldn't want it any other way. We love our babies. Now, I'm finished with this post and Bruce has been fed,burped and changed, maybe I can get some sleep before I have to do the whole cycle again.






5 comments:
Oh my goodness--that picture of him on his side is just PRECIOUS! And I don't know exactly who he looks like, but he definitely looks like he belongs to you and Mike. =) Congratulations, and good luck with the newborn stage!
My verification word is kingerap. =)
Bruce is so adorable. I love the name [and thought of Bruce Lee right away b/c I love Bruce Lee too]. You got a lovely ohana there. I'm sure your other kiddos are awesome big siblings- he sure is a blessed little man! Sending love!
He is gorgeous! Congratulations to your beautiful family!
You are a rock star! Seriously? Natural? I just know that is going to happen to me and I won't be able to get my epidural in time. Except I won't live to tell the tale. I am pretty wimpy. Good job though. Bruce is so adorable.
He's so wonderful Naika! I wish we were around to see your darling kids. I miss you guys. Congratulations on another perfect addition to your beautiful family.
Post a Comment