It's the first day of Summer break for MJ, shouldn't I be sleeping in?.. The house is so quiet, the kids are still asleep. Mike left early for a work field trip. Load in the washer and dryer ... it's time to update our blog!
Birthday Boy
Tino had a birthday last month! He had a luau/costume/movie party with his school friends. As you can see in the photo, he had lots of fun! He turned 5, so the title is not about him.
All about Tino
You'll see a lot of pictures of him in costume. He likes to perform and express himself in play of movies and story characters he likes. If not in costume he is making all kinds of characters with his Legos. Like most 5 year old, he LOVES to talk! He makes up story to entertain me while I'm prepping food in the kitchen. He also loves to tell me of what he's going to do when he grows up. He thinks he's in love with this girl, Victoria, one of his Pre-K friends. Totally reminds me of Alfa-alfa in Little Rascals. It's so cute! He said: he wants to teach Victoria about Jesus Christ and baptize her, then they will get married. He then will work as a firefighter, ambulance driver, and a performing magician. Well, Victoria is one
lucky girl!...
An avid reader
You'd think that with all the stuff he does, he doesn't have time to read. He LOVES books. He would wake up early, even if his school is in the afternoon just to make sure that I get to read him his books. We can read together at least 5 books each day. Last month, they had this reading award in school. Nyle read over 200+ books since the start of the Reading program and that's me slacking with logging in the books we read together or I got tired of logging in certain books that we read more than 10 times. We're proud of this boy!
Our Super Kuya MJ
Number 4 is not about MJ either.... but we are so proud of this boy too! He's done with 1st grade and is looking forward to 2nd grade in Hawaii. MJ was a consistent Principal's Honor student. He also received services for the gifted and talented in school. At home, he is like the 3rd parent. He makes sure that Nyle is keeping the rules(which does not always happen :D), and that Naia is getting enough attention(and she always does). He also sets an example of reverence to his little siblings at Church and during our scripture studies at home. They don't always follow but I'm grateful for MJ's example! He's a good Kuya! Even though there is this fierce competition between him and Tino in everything they do, Tino loves and adores MJ. And Naia just loves him too because he let's her get away with everything. Oh brother!
Our Bebot!
Our favorite toddler! But Number 4 is not about her either. She gained 2 more teeth the past month and now has a total of 12 !..She learned to open doors. Not a good thing! I have to be in constant watch if not she'll be in the backyard playing by herself or trying to get to her friend, Angel's house across the street. I'm grateful with her brother's vigilance too. They're always on the look out if she's trying to sneak outside when I'm doing my chores. She's a handful but never the less she brings so much joy to us. She's naughty, she's funny, she's smart! You wont think she loves food because she is so tiny but she eats everything I cook.
Being Mommy
I love being these 3's Mom and being Mike's Mrs.! I loved my Mother's day! Not because Mike got me an iPhone( though I really like it ;d) but because Nyle made a song for Mother's day and MJ said in his card that the thing he loves most about me is my being beautiful and Mike's card cracked me up! We also got to celebrate it with Gramma Suzi!...
And you'd think that we have our hands full with these 3! We still have lots of room for another 1! :)))
According to Mr. EPT, my expanding belly and my ever reliable pregnant radar we're having baby Number 4!!!








17 comments:
I guessed it...:) Wow, Nakia! Congrats Mrs Universe!
>:D<
Congrats to the whole Addington Ohana! That's so exciting! Love all the photos. Give my love to all those kiddos (and you know we love you and Mike).
yaaaaaayyy!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! So how far along are you? Are you getting sick yet? We miss you guys so much! How much longer till the move?
Congratulations! Four is EASY. Just kidding, but it is a lot of fun. I hope it all goes well, especially with the big move.
Yay! Congratulations! You all make 3 look easy, and I'm sure it'll look that way with 4 too. It's so good seeing pictures of your kiddos! How do you like the IPhone?
oh yey! congratulations! this was a fun update, and it's so good to hear that you all are doing well. I sure hope this pregnancy is better to you than the last one!
Yea!! You can now have a little Kelby of your own .... your family can be just like ours ;) So, now you need to stay here right!!
Congratulations Maika and kids!!! How exciting! Cute card from Mike too-you do have a nice butt. :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
I so guessed it from the title, but I was a good girl and read the whole post. Congrats!
WOOHOO!! Congratulations! Our families have doubled since we met. Oi! And it doesn't seem so long ago that we fit all of our kids on the back of your powerwheel... I bet we can still do it! Let's try!!! ;) Love you guys!
congratulations!! i'm so excited for you! and for your baby who's a few months away from getting the best parents ever!
Congratulations!!! Another lucky little baby that gets to join your wonderful family. Your family is so, so sweet.
Your intro gave it away tita...I'm so jealous...congratulations to you guys...I miss you guys and love you...take care
Congratulations! Jill said it right--your baby is getting some wonderful parents. So delighted for you!!
Congrats to you and your beautiful family! We love you and miss you! Love, Peter & Sydney Brown
Post a Comment