Those are awesome and reminds me of our Easter pics... they were just being too crazy!! :) Three is hard.
So cute! I love the one of you and Naia.Your family is so gorgeous!
I LOVE trying to capture a "group" shot. Can you hear my sarcasm? :)
What cute pictures! You can't expect two boys to be serious for very long, can you? ;)
Gorgeous family! Naika you look beautiful as always. Miss you guys =)
You guys look great and natural. Totally shows the kids personalities. XD
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are awesome and reminds me of our Easter pics... they were just being too crazy!! :) Three is hard.
So cute! I love the one of you and Naia.
Your family is so gorgeous!
I LOVE trying to capture a "group" shot. Can you hear my sarcasm? :)
What cute pictures! You can't expect two boys to be serious for very long, can you? ;)
Gorgeous family! Naika you look beautiful as always. Miss you guys =)
You guys look great and natural. Totally shows the kids personalities. XD
Post a Comment