That night it rained so the next day the snow turned to ice. This is what Mike did first thing that morning.
then the boys went sledding on our icy backyard. Nyle has the face to prove how much fun he had.
He can't wait to go sledding again. He talks about it everyday.
As for our baby Naia, she rolls over now and loves doing it. In her 4th month check-up she weighed almost 15 lbs and 25" long.
Here are some pictures I took of the kids.
more stuff>
-Mike and I watched Twilight. I had to beg him to watch it with me. No surprise, I screamed and giggled like a Tweener. This entertained Mike more than the movie. He just thought that it's quite funny how LDS-ish was the vampire family.
-Mike will undergo a foot surgery this week. Basically the doctors are going to reset his left foot, scrape some bones and then put a screw. Mom Suzi will be here to help us for a few days. So don't be surprise if you see him on crutches, he will be using them for a few weeks.
I know my blog is all over the place but I'm doing this in top speed since Naia only takes short naps. I just wanted to include one of MJ's drawing this week. It's not his best but I just thought it was funny.
This is his drawing of the Hales. For those who doesn't know them. Shelly is not bald, she has long beautiful hair. Tyler and Logan don't wear lipsticks. I love how he tried to spell the words and their names too.
9 comments:
Hope Mike and his gout-y foot are okay. :)
Snow! I bet you've been so cold! I know how the kids love it and you can't stand the cold. :D
Look at the baby girl! She's so big and beautiful. Miss you guys!
What sweet pictures! I love the one of their feet. I'm glad they had so much fun in the snow. We missed you guys tonight! We'll pray that Mike's surgery goes well and his recovery is speedy.
I thought I missed snow... and then I went to Utah for a week! I love the pics of Mike... and why doesn't it surprise me that Nile is the one with bandages on his face? I can't believe how big Naia is! I miss you guys!
Love the update! Looks like you all had fun in the snow. Where was the pic of you on the tube Naika?? Can't wait to see baby Naia. She is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her! Tell Mike good luck on his surgery. Looks like we won't be there until April 3rd or 4th. That is when Spring Break starts here. I will call you.
I'm not so happy with the snow. Alora loves it, I just want it to be May already. The feet photo is too cute--what a great update!
I love the update! The next time it snows a lot, we will invite ourselves over to go tubing in your back yard. :)
Nyle's face is awesome. Your boys crack us up. There's nothing island soft about them, they're hardened East coast snow monkeys!
Hey, if it's gonna be cold, there better be snow to show for it! :) So fun! And I love MJ's picture. I should just post all the ones Haley writes to people. I am bad a sending them... Naia is adorable!
Oh my Naia is getting so big and she is such a gorgeous baby! Our kids have been having a blast in the snow too. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment