28 February 2009

Mike's foot


Three weeks ago after the surgery

The doctor said that playing Guitar Hero would make him heal faster


since daddy's been home, Naia enjoys taking short naps with him


She is now 5 mos old. She is starting to crawl and tries to sit on her own. She knows what she wants and makes sure that she's heard.


Since Mike's surgery Nyle has been helping me a lot. His favorite chore is sweeping the floor. He calls it his JOB.


MJ can tie his own shoes now. I don't know but for some reason this milestone made me all teary-eyed. I realize that he is growing up fast, no longer our little MJ.


No snow, so the boys found out that going down the hill on their trike is just as fun.

Look at that face!


MJ hates it when Nyle tries to race him and blocks his way when it's his turn to go down the hill


Just another picture of our baby. She loves her bumbo chair.

Mike went back to school last Tuesday. He has to walk with his "robot" shoes on plus his crutches. I have a list of things to do already when he returns back to normal. Here it goes:1)sleep 2)chill 3)sleep some more 4)really chill.....

4 comments:

Bonny said...

You certainly deserve some rest and chill time!!! Great pictures of your cutie pies. Grayson loves nothing more than riding his bike down big hills, too.

Crystal said...

Whoa...the made his foot fat!


I need to call you...maybe tomorrow morning...which is your Sunday night.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I can't believe how big Naia is getting. I do believe that's Daddy's little girl (that's how it is at our house too). I think she looks more Hawaiian too. I can't believe how big the boys are too. I remember the e-mail we got when MJ was born.

Monique said...

Poor man. So I need details on the surgery. why? when? etc. Those kiddos are adorable! Rest rest rest!!!