06 December 2008

ohana updates

So I've been slacking on my blog updates for good reasons though. Aside from the busy life of momhood we also relocated to a new house on base. Since we requested the move, we had to do it ourselves. We're grateful to some of our good friends who lent some muscles in moving our bigger furniture. Thank you Sam, Beau and Brian!!! Mike and I tackled everything else while Nana watched the kiddos. Though we miss our big backyard in the old house, we love all the space we have now. I don't have to share my kitchen with Mike's bike. We also got to celebrate Thanksgiving in our new home with some friends. Thanksgiving food is not really my forte, so thank you Food network for all your great recipes. We have our Christmas tree and lights put up. We're looking forward to celebrating Christmas with Nana before she goes home. Here are some recent pictures of the kids:




Naia turned 2 mos. At her 2nd month check up she weighed 12 lbs and she was at 23 inches long. She took the shots like a champ though she had a little fever that night.



She gives me at least 4 even 6 hours of sleep. We're amazed! Now daddy said if all baby girls are as sweet and easy as her we should have more!




The first flurries of the season. Nyle was very excited to go out and play. He thought that he could go sledding already in our backyard. Too bad it only lasted for half an hour.




Our asthma boy. So it's that time of year again for Nyle. He gets it really bad during Fall. The Doctor said that the steroids will make him hyper active, like he's not hyper enough already.




MJ doing the "hay" jump at Sunrise corn maze




Sometimes he misses the school bus because he spends a lot of time playing with his baby sister.

5 comments:

SheL said...

Cute pics of the kids! Its good to hear from you... we already miss you guys. Thanks for being such awesome friends =)

Shilae said...

I love the picture of the first flurries--in flipflops. And Naia is sooooo adorable.

Crystal said...

Okay, again, don't tell MJ, but I really think Nyle is just so darn cute. I just want to squeeze him. XD

And yeah, you big slacker. You need to post more! Are you sad your momma is going back to the homeland?

Monique said...

Awwww! I want to hold your baby!!! :) She is adorable. Sorry Crystal, I think MJ is such a cutie! We can move back close to each other when they both turn 16, k? Cute pics! Remember Brusters will give a discount if you buy ice cream when it is snowing/raining. sigh. I miss that too, but not as much as you!

Linds said...

Super sweet, she's adorable!